Monday, September 16, 2013

Sunday Post 9/15/13



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on my blog and share news about what's coming up in the week ahead. 

Last week on FYFA:
This week was a little strange for me.  I think I'm still getting into the swing of things with the school year starting.  Plus, I started another editing project that has taken up some time.  I found myself in the middle of reading four different books this week, for one thing - I NEVER used to do that before I blogged!  I was reading Replica by Jenna Black and enjoying it, but then I realized that I really needed to read Runes and Immortal if I was going to get them both read before my review was due, so I put Replica down.  After I finished Runes and Immortal, I decided to try to read Render in time to review it before its tour was over, but I got halfway through and realized I just wasn't feeling it (I'll still pick it up again at some point - maybe now just wasn't the time for me - it's gotten great reviews).  Then, I remembered that I had two books on interlibrary loan that were due (and couldn't be renewed again), so I decided to rush and read those before my fines were too high. (LOVED one of them - Allison Hewitt is Trapped - Still working on the other one - it's due today).  So, it was a weird reading week for me and I didn't get one book read that I had planned to (Identity X by Michelle Muckley) - I'm hoping to get that one read next week.  Sigh...  At least I've still been posting!!
Coming this week on FYFA:
  • Blood & Bone (The Iron World Series #2) by Candace Osmond (excerpt)
  • Allison Hewitt is Trapped by Madeleine Roux (review)
  • Loving Your Lies by Piper Shelly (review & giveaway)
  • Identity X by Michelle Muckley (review) (Didn't get to this one last week)