Thursday, September 19, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - Favorite Picture Books

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: What were some of your favorite picture books as a kid? If you have kids, what are your favorites to read to them?

When I was a kid, I remember loving Where the Wild Things Are and anything Dr. Seuss.  I still love reading those to my kids.  But, we also love to read Charlie and Lola books (based on the TV show) - mostly because the kids get a kick out of me reading them in a British accent.  And the Skippyjon Jones series is SO much fun to read!  And our favorite board book is definitely I Love You, Stinky Face.


  

What are your favorites?


Follow on Bloglovin 

I'd love it if you could follow me via BlogLovin', Networked Blogs, email or RSS, just in case GFC disappears for good! Links are all to the right.